The Not the End of the World Cruise offers incentives for groups booking multiple paid cabins. In addition, depending on the size of the group, special events will be arranged to meet the interests of your group.
One complimentary cabin will be offered for every sixteen (16) paid cabins booked in a group, with groups larger or smaller receiving prorated benefits. Further details on the program are described below:
- A group leader is any individual or entity that organizes, recruits, or assembles a group of passenger who purchase passage on the ship.
- A group leader must contact Zelda to officially register the group.
- Group leaders must book their own cabin before registering as a group leader.
- Zelda must be informed that a guest is registering as part of a particular group so that the group can receive credit.
- Members of groups are subject to the same refund/cancellation policy as other guests.
- Group leaders must indemnify and hold harmless The Great 2012 End of the World Cruise for a) any claims resulting from errors or omissions made by the group leader; and b) any disputes between the group leader and group members.
For all further inquiries, please contact:
Cruise Shoppe Operations in Miami, FL
We look forward to seeing you in the Caribbean!